Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wow.....

That week went by ssooo fast...It was fun but fast!!!! I am happy to be home but sad that I had to leave...It was a great trip!!! I loved all the kids!!!! I can`t wait for them to be home!!!! I fell in love with all of the kids!!!! I gave all of them hugs for everybody!!!! I wish that I could have brought them home with me!!!! I don`t have the pictures on this computer yet so I can`t put them on here yet...I can`t wait to see all of you and tell you how everybody is doing!!!! I will post pictures later...with the notes!!!!!

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Jordyn, sometimes i honestly wish i was more like you! I was a subbern brat & didn' want to come home one bit! (I am planning on living in Haiti when move out of my parents' house) But i like how you liked Haiti but wanted to come home too! It was great meeting you! I am glad you had a good trip! :)

angela said...

can't wait for those pictures! your sisters and brother miss you!

i miss you too. i wish noah was still sleeping with you and not with me. he peed last night!

Jordyn said...

To bad for you....we put him in Pullups/diapers....Sorry!!!!

Lizzie,I had a great time meeting you!!!! maybe we will be able to go on another trip together!!!

Elisabeth said...

Hopefully!