Pages

Monday, December 3, 2007

Pure NRG

Pure NRG is a cristian band that are like a miniature Jump 5 if you have heard of them......They are 3 kids that are 11,11,and15. Their names are Carolyne,Caroline,and Jordan.They really good singers and dancers!!!!My friend for my birthday took me to their concert at Christain Fellowship Church......That was when I first heard of them.....and I thought they where awesome!!!So for my birthday yesterday my Meemaw got me their CD I was so exited!!!!!!I just got it and I have Heard it about 5 times.......but I don`t care!!!!!! I love their music!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!! im gald you like it. i have never heard them before. i can tell you like it!! lol if i come over or you come over sometime....we should listen to it!!!

Elisabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
your friend, lizzie

Jason said...

hey, happy birthday

Jordyn said...

Thanks.....yes we should!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Happy Birthday Jordyn!

Anonymous said...

We love them! I wish they had more than one CD!

Looks like it's your birthday so HB!

Jessie B said...

happy birthday laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. I was there too I saw you and kendra they were alsome I was there after the concert till 12:00 & didn't get home till 2:00 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Taylor said...

I have that CD too!! It's so awesome and they are too!!!!!