Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Buy-A-Tote.......

I have my own business selling tote bags. I don't have any pictures of them, but I do have different sizes and prices. Here are the sizes and prices......

Large- $9 w/name -size "14 by 13"- colors Snow White, Tan, Yellow, Green, Royal Blue, Navy, Teal, Dark Purple, Red, and Denim.

Medium- $5 w/name -size "10 1/2 by 8 1/2"- colors Snow White, Tan, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Purple, and Denim.

Small- $2 w/name -size "8 by 7 1/2" - colors Snow White, Tan, Yellow, Green, Royal Blue, Purple, and Teal.

Thanks,
Jordyn

8 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Jordyn,
Could you post pictues? I would be very interested in a purchase or too, but would like to know how big or small each tote is.

Kathy Eden said...

Hey Jordyn! I'll take one large one in dark puple for myself...& three mediums for the girls...Shakira-yellow, Phoebe-purple, Samara-pink. Thanks!

Jordyn said...

No, Mrs. Kathy Thank you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool idea!

Kathy Eden said...

You're welcome! :o)

Gail said...

I want to see pictures too!!! I think I might need a few. Can you arrange delivery to Haiti???

Jordyn said...

Yes, I can do that. I will post pictures today!

Jordyn said...

I am sorry I did not post pictures. I will post pics ASAP!!!