Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Florida!

Ok we rode on this thing called the Sky Coaster, and this machine pulls you up a hundred feet! Then you pull a chord and it drops you! Well right before we did that we went and ate Mexican! (Great thing to eat before dropping a hundred feet) We were getting hooked up to the chord, and the guy hooking us up tells us (Kendra, Lawshawn (Kendra's friend, and I) that the chord has only snapped once and that everything has to brake a couple of times....... Well it was my first time on this and Kendra and Lawshawn's second, so I was put in the middle. So while we were getting pulled up we were talking, and Kendra said we should agree when to pull the chord. By the time we had agreed we were at the top so Kendra and Lawshawn were like ok pull it, and I was like wait! Then I said ok, we pulled it, and we dropped, screamed, and laughed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Can you give me all the skycoaster pics i will get you the video of it


PS: I was soooooooooo scared up there!

Anonymous said...

I sure am glad you have angels protecting you girls!!!!

:o()