Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

tomorrow......

is friday!!!!!! tomorrow i have a sleepover at my church!!!! its going to be awesome!!!! we will be there with one of my favorite teachers!!!!! sarah o.'s daughter brittany goes to my school, but she is in eighth grade (what's one year?), right? well my mom watches emily and audrey some days, and mom said that on those friday that she has the girls that brittany could ride the bus home with me!!!!!!! i hope she can because that would be awesome!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Have fun at your sleepover Jordy-O. I know you will. I hope you take pictures. :o)

Sarah and Tim said...

hey jordyn,

i'm sorry, i forgot to send britt with a note to ride home with you... i will remember next time...

angela said...

wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! i can't wait to hear about it! how is school?!

Jordyn said...

school is great! :) i love it!!!!