Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

tomorrow...

well tomorrow as you know is Thanksgiving!!! I can't wait i get to see my family!!!

a few things that i am thankful for:
1) my wonderful parents that love me all the time
2) my wonderful family (all of them)!!! ;)
3) my church for well fiving me a place to get out and worship the one God who brought us here!
4) for EVERYONE who helped me go to haiti, and meet some of my best friends (NATA)!!!!


also next thursday is my birthday!!! i will be thirteen!!!

6 comments:

Grandma said...

I'm thankful for you Jordy. You are my sunshine....., and have been for 13 years next Thursday!!

Love you evermore, Grandma

Kathy Eden said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jordy!!!

Jordyn said...

thanks! ;)

Jordyn said...

thanks! ;)

Jordyn said...

thanks! ;)

angela said...

i hope your thanksgiving was wonderful! miss you, friend!