Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

right now...

there has been a lot going through my head... pretty much everyone's heads i think...
also today i got to see Nata! i had absolutely no idea that i was going to see her and i spent every minute that i could with her! she is so amazing!
Jonathan has been on my mind a lot too! also Mia and hope's birth mom and brothers the other part of my family... that they will be safe is what we are praying and believing for! Andrise, Nicky and all of the other people that i have come to know and love through Haiti, and it is just wonderful to see how God has kept the people that we know safe!

also i have science fair going on through all of this... basketball... and trying to keep my grades up... is a lot for a 13 year old to take in all in one week...

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Well, I for one think you're doing a pretty good job at it! You are pretty amazing yourself!!!

Love you sunshine :o)

Jordyn said...

thanks grandma!

love you too! ;)