Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Past Weekend!!!!

I had the best/scariest weekend ever!!!! I went to a thing called Barnabas (it's a mix between a youth retreat and camp) I was REALLY SUPER nervous because this one the activity was Rock Climbing and Rappelling!!! We Rappelled down a 100 foot cliff!!! It was so scary, my friend said that when I came down he saw a huge tear on my cheek... Oh, well back to my story. We also rock climbed, I was so scared when I got down my hands were shaking really bad...

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN THOUGH!!!! AND NOW I CAN SAY THAT I HAVE GONE ROCK CLIMBING AND RAPPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so SWEET!!!!

Still working on my story!!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I didn't know you went again! When did you go???? I thought I saw you at church Sunday, didn't I??? It was from your back and way across the sanctuary and down the hall, maybe it was Corie.

Oh yeah, by the way, that rappelling and rock climbing thing..... don't do that EVERMORE !!! HEAR ME!!!

Love, Your Grandma :o)

a friend said...

I don't like heights... I would never do that! Do you have any pictures?

Jordyn said...

Yeah, but I'm not sure who has them... other people took them (leaders) because we (teens) aren't allowed to have phones, cameras, or electronics... so I will see how I can get them!