Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthday, Chocolate Labs, and everything in between...

My Birthday is in two days!!! I am so happy! I can't believe that I will be fourteen! I remember when I was maybe five or so, in kindergarten, with some people that are still my best friends to this day, I remember that I used to think that people who were fourteen were so much bigger than me. They were, but now I am one of those people! I just can't believe it! It seems like yesterday Ali had a broken arm, and I was having a birthday party with Meredith, Kate, and Kendra! Some of my best friends!

The next thing on the list is Chocolate Labs. I am still in love with them and want one SO bad!

I have church tonight! My book is past 70 pages!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

i hope you have a GREAT birthday! love you!

a friend said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Meredith got a really cute dog :) Her name is Kali but I don't know how to spell the breed. Ask her to email you a pic. She is sweet :) Merry Christmas!