Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

...

...Yeah, I really wish they had a CYT in Evansville or Newburgh... The only place they have one in Indiana is Indy... can't drive there all of the time... poop nugget.

I changed the look of my blog... again! it will probably stay like this for a while! We'll see! I even changed my profile picture on the side... I will miss the picture of me and one of my favorite little girls ever though. :)

I will post pictures from ATF soon; just don't really feel like it now! haha :) Anywho, I am SUPER excited for spring break! Is any one else? :P

2 comments:

a friend said...

I am SO glad it is spring break! It is going by slow which is a good thing I guess. The weather down here in Florida is glorious! We r going home Thursday... just in time for the Winter Jam concert at CFC!!! :) Hope to see you soon!

Jordyn said...

I know! I thought the winter jam concert was at Roberts Stadium! Hope to see you too! :)