Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

"I alone know the plans I have for you. Plans to bring about the future you hope for."

Another verse I love! It is used by the one and only Karen Kingsbury! ^_^ Most of you know that she is my favorite author! I have the chance to see her this summer in Bowling Green, Kentucky on June 21! BUT (why does there always have to be a but?) my mother doesn't know if she wants to take me... :/ Now I'm sad because she won't email the place to get FREE tickets... It's free and less than to hours away AND she is my favorite (just in case you didn't know)!

Anywho, today is my dad's birthday and he is getting OLD! haha just kidding, Dad! :) My mom has been saying I'm hyper today, but I don't really see it... She also says that I occupie myself a lot, but what choice do I have? I'm by myself all the time! Which is just the way I like it! :) less drama! I really hate drama with a burning passion! If there was a way to skip drama I would be the first in line. Sadly there is a BUT there too; what would life be like without drama? Three words: HEA-VEN-LY! :) okay, I think I'm done rambling on now!

Love life, Laugh often, Dream everyday, and Imagine EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Yep.... hyper.

But I'm with you... I do NOT like drama, and I don't mind being alone.

June 21??? hummmm