Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Phatest Winner

You guys might know about how my family and I love watching Biggest Loser. Well anyway I recently decided that I should make a T.V. show called Phatest Winner. Sounds cool, right? :) Thought you all needed to know!

Also, I have a new favorite song! It is in my playlist thing on the side! It's called "Please Don't Let Me Go" by Group 1 Crew!

Finally, MY GRANDMA IS PROBABLY GOING TO TAKE ME TO SEE KAREN KINGSBURY!!!!!!!! I'M SUPER EXCITED!!! IF YOU CAN'T TELL!!! OKAY, I'M TAKING THIS OFF CAPS LOCK NOW! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt about it Sunshine, I'm taking you!

I sent off for the tickets today!!!

Love you!

Grandma said...

Oops, I'm sure you figured it out but that was me, and my name is not Anonymous!

Jordyn said...

i figured that was you

Grandma said...

You're so smart!

;o)