Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Well,

I was contemplating on what quote I should put on here.. Then I decided that it's important to share just how interesting my school lunch group is. No matter how I feel going into lunch I always know I will smile or have something to laugh about.

So today there will be no new quote only because I don't feel like posting one... Great reason I know right?

The movie Courageous comes out tonight and I am so excited! :) I want to see that SO bad! I'm reading the book right now and it's amazing! As in some parts you are laughing so hard and sometimes your face probably looks a little like..... 0.o or 0.0

Enjoy your weekend :)

3 comments:

Grandma said...

How's this for a quote....

"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday."

SELAH (bibical word for "pause and think about that)

<3

carley said...

That's a good quote... The one in the comments I mean :) Yeah that movie does look pretty good. Sometimes the book is better than the movie though. How is the book you are writing, going?

Jordyn said...

Haha I figured that's what you meant, Carley... And I agree that is a great quote!
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. It's coming slowly, but it's coming... I had some complications, but now that should be fixed and I'm hoping it will get finished soon :)