Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Books... and Chocolate Labs

are great! They are like the script to a movie! Right now I don't have a book because I haven't had the chance to go to the library lately... very sad, I know. :( It's okay though, because I might get to go later today!!!! Then I will be happy with a book again! :)

If you have the question,did I read a book about a Chocolate Lab? No, I didn't, but this past weekend I got the blessing of going to spend Saturday night at my Meemaw's house with my cousins! It was a blast and Sunday I got to go to church with them which is always great too! Back to the Chocolate Lab; my papaw has a Black Lab mix. It reminded me of how much I love Chocolate Labs! They are so adorable as puppies and when they are grown up! I found this picture to show how adorable they truly are... Enjoy!

4 comments:

a friend said...

OHHH MYYY GOODNESS!!! HE/ SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! What is his/her name?

Jordyn said...

It's not mine.... but I wish it was!!!! It is ADORABLE!!!! :)

Ali said...

that is the cutest puppy ever!!!

Anonymous said...

cuteeeee