Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet the day dreamer...

Who is the girl that owns this blog... I tend to be a day dreamer... I dream all the time about everything. What I wish was happening? What something might be like? You name it and I have probably dreamed about it! :D If something comes in one ear it gets caught on the imagination side of my brain and that is the strait out truth. Half the time I don't even know what I am day dreaming about until I am already half way through the dream! I know this is a random post, but it is a very true post!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Who is the girl that owns this blog.... she's sunshine and stars and everything wonderful and bright! She holds the wonder of the universe in her eyes!!!

And I LOVE her more than the WHOLE, WIDE WORLD!!!!!

Dream on Jordy, the world is at your command. :o)

Jordyn said...

Love you too, Grandma!!!