Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

nata.....

i know that this is my second post for today, but this one is just as important as any other....

nata and jonathan were my favorite this trip!!! i will post about jonathan later...

right now i am really missing nata.... i wish that there was some way that i could see nata......but for right now there seems like there is no way. if there was a way i would be trying to see her every chance that i have.....

nata,
i miss you so much that there isn't even a word to describe it. if there was a way for me to see you, i would try my hardest to see you....
miss you,
jordyn

4 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Ask your mom to drive to Indy :o)
I plan to go see them sometime this summer...maybe you could go with me.

Lara said...

Jordan - I know Nata misses you too! As soon as she wakes up this morning, I will show her this! I'm so glad you were there to see her last few days at 3As and I very glad you had a safe trip home!

angela said...

she is such a sweet girl and that makes it real easy to miss her! i understand! thankfully she is home now and maybe you really can see her!

Jordyn said...

i learned this past trip that she is such a sweet girl!!! that would be great to see her!!! to bad i can't drive......