Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Poem

TOMORROW WE LEAVE FOR HAITI, AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

THIS IS FOR GREG'S WIFE, she told me to write a poem, and put it on my blog since I was so bored! I didn't just write this, but I wrote it for school!

My Seasons of Life Poem
Written by Jordyn Cundiff

Spring
I hear a little voice
Is it a newborn baby
Or a toddler's first words
It's the beginning of
My life
Too young to know
Who is who

Summer
Summer is here
The flight attendant asked
Your first time
Trembling with fear
Think is this worth
Three family members
After meeting them
It's worthwhile

Fall
The color of leaves change
In my life
Laying awake at night
wondering who will it be
The day is here
I can see it in my Daddy's eyes
One single tear

Winter
Winter is here
Missing friends
And family
Who are gone
Wondering
Will I see them again
Afraid to close my eyes
Will someone be gone





Hope you like it!
Tomorrow is the day that I have been waiting for!!!!!!For two years!!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I am awestruck by your poem. So profound for one so young. I blinked and you're all grown up.

You are special. Each of my grandchildren are special in different ways. You are my sunshine.

I love you.

CG said...

Oh Jordyn, This was MOST beautiful! Thank you for writing this lovely poem and posting it here. It made me think in a way that many poems do not. You seem to have a gift, dear one! Use it for God's glory! Love, Mrs. Green (Gregswife)

Jordyn said...

thank you for thinking that my poems are so great!!!! :)