Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

right now..

i am babysitting my siblings, and noah started running around the house. then camden and mia started too! so right now we have three maniacs running around the house...
we also are bored so we were going to make homeade playdough (to give us something to do) :) so i was going to call my mom to ask her if we could. i went inside to call her. then i heard her phone ringing, so i answered and heard myself (i did this on purpose) started talking to myself like i would be talking to her. my question is why would she leave her cell phone at home??????? ?:0

3 comments:

angela said...

oh my! what do you have to do to make homemade playdoh? i think she will understand! :)

Jordyn said...

you have to cook something so we didn't do it! we weren't going to test if she understood though, so we just didn't do anything!!!!lol

angela said...

good decision!