Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ATF!

ATF stands for Acquire the Fire which is a Christian youth retreat thing! I am so excited for it because last year was so much fun! This year Casting Crowns will be there!!!! :) We have 2 fundraisers left to do! One we are selling bracelets and the second one is a nacho/soup sunday at the church! :) I'm excited!

Here are a few pictures from last time:

This was the group that went, but there were two more people that were looking at the merchandise...


Pat, from Unhindered, and I.


This is my friend Lenzie and I on the way (my hair actually wasn't in my face it just looks that way)!


Everyday Sunday performing!

I apologize if these pictures are blurry; they were taken on my phone and we were trying to hurry through most of the pictures! Especially the one with Pat and I. :)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Woohooo! Fun Times!