Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mia, Noah, Hope... sigh.

Those crazy little things! :) NEVER a dull moment!

Sunday Mia, Noah, and I were sitting in the van with Dad; but Dad had to go in someplace to pick something up for work... As soon as he is out of the van I hear, "Take pictures on your phone, Jordy!" We went through why I should take pictures what I should take pictures of this is what we came up with...


At this point I was thinking so far so good, but then I was gifted with their normal faces...



Then we had a "Tomorrow is George Washington's birthday" conversation with Mia (the oldest)... Ali says, "Guys, tomorrow is George Washington's birthday." She gets a few yeah's and yup's... Although not from Mia who says, "Cool! How old will he be? 20?" We could not stop laughing... Then Mom explained that he was our first President... Mia was so confused...

Lastly, today Hope came downstairs after her nap. I was doing school, so I wasn't paying attention until she said my name. When I turned around this is what I found:

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Probably NEVER a dull ANYTHING !

Neat new blog design !!!

Love ya :o)

a friend said...

Those kids are crazy :) Hopefully, Hope won't ever be that big... hehehe

Jordyn said...

We can only hope! :)

Ali said...

HA HA HA!! i love them!! :)